Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the complement, I think I have the first on in Vegas, Longo toyota doesn't have yet and they are in socal, just got lucky I guess

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Welcome Bill! CONGRATS!

Whoa I see you're starting off where you left off w/ the first xB! Do you still have it?

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
looks sweet so far!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
squirrel said:
Welcome Bill! CONGRATS!

Whoa I see you're starting off where you left off w/ the first xB! Do you still have it?
Brad, we traded her in, my wife was really turned on by the salsa red and we 14,000 for the white one, it had 41,000 miles, i ve got some 18's on the way. I saw white at the dealership and I felt like I has left my old dog at the pound and she is waiting for someone to adopt her. Thanks for the complement. Bill

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Welcome Bill. Any friend of Squirrel's is all right in my book! The ride is lookin' pretty slick, I'm sure there's much more to follow. Happy modding another xB! ;)

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
I want to trade my bop for this color! i love it and I usually hate red.

looks good!!!

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Bill, can't wait to see what you're going to do to this one!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
that is a 4" 2 way, Tha brand is anka, it is very similar to the memphis, the tweeter swivels, and it has a huge magnet for a speaker of it size. I sell them here in vegas and I have sent some to Hawaii. Let me know if your interested, the are only 35.00 pair including shipping, completely plug and play. Bill

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
the watttage is 150 watts, this is a picture of the most popular speaker the 6.5" three ways for doors

this is the speaker itself

these are the 5.25 for rear

·
Registered
659 Posts
Hey SQ' found this in the archives like who's the punk with M16 & PRC25 --1966 Cio chi the Nam:rolleyes: :eek: :eek:

:D :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.