Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 3 months of being told "it should be about 2 weeks"... by the dealership, I finally recieved the call today that my RS4 is finally in! I can't pick it up until Saturday afternoon cause the dealer is 2.5 hrs away...:( I had my dad go and look at it to make sure that its all ok, and he informed me that its a-ok with no dealership badging on it, no front license plate bracket on it, plastic on the seats and floors still, floormats still in the plastic, and only 4 miles on the odometer from them running to the gas station to fill the tank! The wife found out about the $2000 in stereo equiptment, and security stuff I've already purchased last night, and lets just say she wasn't thrilled... Rims will be the next purchase. I'm thinking of going with thw 18X7 Konig Crosshairs, I will be lowering it approx 2" what offset can I run without rubbing? I WILL NOT roll the fenders! I know this may sound dumb to some, but i wont risk the overpriced paint cracking. I'll post pics when I pick it up!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, I got it on Saturday! #1064. All I can say to those who aren't sure of the color by looking at the pics on the net, is that its dead sexy.... :D The guy at the dealer said that in the 2.5 days that it sat in the "ready for delivery" area, every one that was in looking at xB's wanted to drive/buy mine. To thier credit, they kept it locked all the time and wouldn't let people climb in and out of it! I'll try to get some good pics of it tommorow if the sun is out.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Congrats again...yours is the first one I have seen with a higher release number than mine.

The dealer had mine in the service dept when I got there,it came in on Thursday but I waited till Saturday to pick it up.All the employees kept coming over to look at it.:D

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Congratulations! Sounds like you've already got big plans for the box! I can't wait to see what you do with it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.