Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright peeps, many of you were waiting for me to install these nice brakes that I had bought from Mas aka Lunch_box. Thank you again for the sale. Recommend you to anyone. Well no more talk.. here are the couple pics I took. I will take more tomorrow during the day...Enjoy the pics!!!

Here is the difference from stock rotor vs Rotora 13" rotor

Close up of Rotora big brake kit with Rim on

My TCM xB with Rotora big brake kit and Blue LED undercar kit

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well they do also have red ones.. and thanks everyone.. I love them a lot.. thanks again Mas..

·
Registered
630 Posts
Damn those are nice. I fills up almost the entire backspacing. Yep Mas is the man for suspension parts. Thanks again brotha.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
looks awesome what size are your wheels????
they are 17's with a 5mm spacer on them. you cant see the spacer, cuz i painted them black to match the rotor.. Glad you all like them. I love them lots! Wait til the next car show and u can see them in person..

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
So how do they stop? I mean they are brakes right?

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
damn, those are sweeeeetttt...

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
So how do they stop? I mean they are brakes right?
They stop great.. Yes they are brakes. It is called a big brake kit. 4 piston caliper with 13" rotor.

Looks awesome. How much do they weigh and where did you get them?
Weight not sure, kinda heavy.. I bought them from Mas aka Lunch_box for a very good price that I couldnt pass up. he was very nice and keeping them for me til I was able to get the money.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.