Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
they are g racing 17x7 they are made by giovanni... so im ballin... jk.... they are going on the box tomorrow when my df210s arrive.. but here is a pic....

let me know what ya think....

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Gotta love the G's. Mine are awesome and I love those. Good luck and have fun with em.

Which ones are those anyway?

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thats right robert you no longer have the only gs on a box around town.. lol... i had to paint bronze though... but turned out great....

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
A little part of me cried when I learned he painted them. And I guess the best for of flattery is imitation. (little punk)

What are they wrapped in?

·
Registered
974 Posts
Nice.

I went into this thread expecting to see super gay chrome wheels straight out of Pimp My Ride and I was going to ridicule you mercelessly for it. But those wheels are nice.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
I think what you actually mean is "Giovanna." That is the name of the sister company to G Racing. They all (Giovanna, Gianelle, GFG, DBLG, G Racing, and Giovanna Forged) fall under the WTW umbrella.

Of course, I remember them being called "Giovanni" way back when they first got started. Back then they only sold crappy "bling bling" (before the term "bling bling" was main stream) cast chrome "ghetto fabulous" wheels. They picked up a couple big name clients like Shaq and the rest was history.

At least now they offer some high quality wheels to match the their high prices and "luxury" image.

It is good to see their cheaper cast wheels are offered at more reasonable prices now than they were 5+ years ago as well. I still think their pricing is relatively high for what you get.

I'm glad you are happy with your purchase though. That is all that really matters in the long run.

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
nice, love the bronze.

at least they arent LEXANI. lol then i would get together with ctruss and we would gang up on you. :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts