Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all fellow xB owners, admimirers & fans!!!

I have been lurking around for a while now. My friend Socal_ShadowXB has been sparking my interest in the boxes for quite some time. I already speak Scion fluently, so when it came time to pickup another ride I had to pick the obvious choice... A new 2006.5 TCM xB!!! :D

I have a 2000 civic Si and was thinking I wanted another fast car... But, as you already know with the TC's, fast cars = drama. :confused: Too many people with attitudes. :mad: Plus the cost of replacing brakes, tires & axels gets expensive. Plus, I ride a Honda CBR 954 RR. (SuperBike for the non riders) Why buy something for speed when it wont compare...

Another reason for picking the box is the great aftermarket support.Going for style this time...

Got some rims & will be adding springs within the next week or so....

See ya around!!!

(TCMs Unite!!!! Ha, now I can say that too!!!)

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Congrats and Welcome Aboard!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks!

BTW, Your ride is one of the sickest I have seen on this forum. Loving the lexus rear mod. Never felt right about givin props when i was an observer, but now... Good looking ride!!! Nice style...;)

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
DTRAIN619 said:
Welcome. Glad you came out of the shadows. So, what's the 411 on your wheels and springs?
Wheels: ADR Sokudo 8 205x40x17 (From my civic) Need: Info to measure Offset of existing Rims. Will need spacer size info once I know what I am starting with... Any help is appreciated...;)

Tires: Need new Rubber, killed the existing tires last season.

Springs: Got connects with XclusiveScions (Soon to be an offical member), so its Goldlines for me.

Other Future Mods:

Hotchkis Sway & Strut Bars
Upgraded Shocks, Not sure what brand yet
Tint (Of course)
AEM Intake
Magnaflow Exhaust
More too come...:D

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
eyeluvink said:
welcome, what color sokudos do you have? i've got the same wheels on mine in gold. as far as spacers, just use the search function up above, i know there has been a couple of threads about it.
I've got gunmetal Sokudo 8s. Gonna do some searching thanks...;)

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I've had my ride for 4 days, 283 miles & one full tank of dealer gas...

Since I've had the car for such a long time I felt it needed to be lowered. Who am I kidding. Its the first thing I must do to every car I have ever owned.!!! :D I had Goldline 2" lowering springs installed!!!!

Here are pics some pics to check out. If your browser doesn't auto-resize the pics, sorry for the large size... (If you need info regarding auto resize, hit me up)

I will be getting my rims & tires ready this comming weekend. No spacers yet. Sorting that out. I'm I pic whore, so more will always be added here...:D

·
Registered
611 Posts
looks great! keyes was were i got my first xB at . :D

·
Registered
611 Posts
just 1 in the past. this is my 2nd. i no longer have the first one.
CloudedxB said:
Your first? How many have you had?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.