Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
is that just the primer? or is it grey for good? either way, looks sharp!!!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Looks good! How did you prep it for paint?

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Cool, I've never messed with dye.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
That is really tight!

How much of the interior are you doing that way?

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
It does look good. Can you offer a little explanation of how you work with the dye? The results appear to have a much better finish than if you had used paint from a rattle can.

·
Registered
135 Posts
surfcitylocal said:
It does look good. Can you offer a little explanation of how you work with the dye? The results appear to have a much better finish than if you had used paint from a rattle can.
^ what he said

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Liesjemt said:
How much of the interior are you doing that way?
I am going to do all the panels and the top part of the dash. I have been taking pics of it all. tomorrow I am finishing it of I did the headliner today it only took from 2:30 to 8:00 but it came out bad ass. Its probably a bit much for some people but damn it looks nice in person:cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
surfcitylocal said:
well it is from a rattle can but they call it a dye. first you need to clean it with rubbing alcohol then use an adhesive promoter [from a rattle can] which makes the dye stick then you spray a few coats of dye on it and presto chango

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Any brand names for the die. That new headliner is off the chain! I think it's a bit busy for me but it turned out great.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.