That looks awesome, congrats!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Very very nice!

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
i love them wheels. ill have to agree with aireck on this though, you need to slam that thing! the upside down emblem doesnt appeal to me either but thats your call. keep up the good work!

scotty

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
your box looks great...

where is 90040 at coz im in 90041 are they next to each other??

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thanks everyone, i appreciate the comments, been so busy i forgot i posted my pictures...

xBx29xEF,
90040 is the city of commerce, mapquest...

stankubrick,
i'm running toyo t1r's 195/50, i was worrying if the lip of the wheel will stick out, but actually, there are plenty of rubber protecting the wheel.
as for the vender, i got it from gruppe-s, their price was the lowest in CA, and many people on the G35 forum (i used to own one) dealt w/ them.

ScionScotty and AirecK,
i would like to go lower too, but haven't had time to adjust them, plus i haul people/things all the time, with the current setup, i don't rub at all, i've had 4 people total (averaging 160lbs. each) plus two full size luggages (50-60lbs each) and no rubbing, but i'm guessing if i go lower, it'll definitely rub. then i have to worry about rolling/cutting the fenders...we'll see...

about the upside-down emblem, i guess i just wanted to be different, just think of it as a space ship. i actually sanded it because i was going to painted black at first, but then, i started to like the sanded look. i'll post up some close up pics tonight.

later...

·
bB Squad
704 Posts
Very clean!!

I think 16's look best on these cars. I like the sidemarkers as well.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.