·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Very very nice!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thanks everyone, i appreciate the comments, been so busy i forgot i posted my pictures...

xBx29xEF,
90040 is the city of commerce, mapquest...

stankubrick,
i'm running toyo t1r's 195/50, i was worrying if the lip of the wheel will stick out, but actually, there are plenty of rubber protecting the wheel.
as for the vender, i got it from gruppe-s, their price was the lowest in CA, and many people on the G35 forum (i used to own one) dealt w/ them.

ScionScotty and AirecK,
i would like to go lower too, but haven't had time to adjust them, plus i haul people/things all the time, with the current setup, i don't rub at all, i've had 4 people total (averaging 160lbs. each) plus two full size luggages (50-60lbs each) and no rubbing, but i'm guessing if i go lower, it'll definitely rub. then i have to worry about rolling/cutting the fenders...we'll see...

about the upside-down emblem, i guess i just wanted to be different, just think of it as a space ship. i actually sanded it because i was going to painted black at first, but then, i started to like the sanded look. i'll post up some close up pics tonight.

later...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.