Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This picture is of my first XB after the wreck. I was hit by a spinning Trailblazer at a bout 60 mph. It lifted the box up off the ground and when it hit it spun 1 1/2 turns and landed next to the curb. It blew out all the back windows . I don't have pictures of my new one yet but will get some as soon as I get the chance.

Attachments

·
Registered
827 Posts
Oh man, that sucks. I hate seeing boxes all beat up like that. At least youre OK, the box is replacable.....

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Wow! If you made it through that without injury that's a testiment to the safety of the Box. How did you come out of it? If it was me I can be sure the front seat would be useless to anyone else! :eek:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I had a passenger. We both only suffered normal muscles strain. No cuts or scratches or broken bones. I am a walking testimony on the toughness of these boxes. I didn't even feel the windows blow or the severity of the impact. I felt the hit, but didn't realize it had hit that hard.... I didn't even second guess the thought of getting another one. If anything its ability to handle this type of impact just reimbursed my love for it!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh almost forgot. I was asked where it was put to rest. I am not sure. The insurance company took it to their adjustor's vehicle site two towns away. I had to mourn at the wrecking yard.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Wow!! So glad you and your passenger are ok. But like what everyone else has said, the box can be replaced.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.