Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
----PNW HFD----
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well really I just took the enkies off my acura and put them on the box. I have to stay inexpensive for awhile....lol....but they look pretty good, and have new g-force tires. I hate ridding hi 4x, and will have to get new springs soon. untill then I am glad to not be rolling on steelie stockies:D

215/35/18 g-force on enkie

--josh--

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
thats a start... looks good...

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
you know i like those rims, a buddy has some on a subaru SVX [ugly stupid car] and they were really nice. ive always wondered how they would look on my box. looks nice. now time to hunt down some springs

·
----PNW HFD----
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wow

thanks everybody!:D I dig on the rims and was happy to see that they looked good. I think I can get eibachs through work for a discount, so I will check there.:D

and this :
your xb is like a lovechild of your integra and pathfinder
that is funny shiz....lmfao....

course it is pretty much true....

The pathfinder sold today, I was pretty sad to see it go, but all I have to do is lookk at the box. Up comes the smile again:D

I did put one thing on the box from the pathy though. It was on the pathy for 9 years, now it lives on on the box....lol....truley from a differnt part of my life, but fitting...lol...

:D :D :D

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Better than stockies! Looks good. Cool that a part of your PF is living on with your Box.

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Lookin' good! Absolutely nothin' wrong with rollin' on the stocks. Many things you can do with em! Beauty rings, mooneyes, powdercoating, dipping in chrome...etc....Oh, and throwing on some sweet arse spacers to push em out. Yeah, stocks CAN look good....

Though aftermarket does fit better. I like em! Can't wait to see it dropped!

·
----PNW HFD----
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah you are right about having options with the stockies.....but 18s just look so much better......lol...

thanks for all the support, I was practicly in tears after watching the pathy get towed away. But she will get rebuilt and be out on the trails, the guy even said he would take me out in it this summer...lol...

my box rocks though!

I just put in my new alpine mp3/cd/ipod player, sounds good too. Even with the stock speakers. My next project after selling the acura, will be the stereo. Have to figure out what size the damn stock speakers are.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.