Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(Thanks Terrie for the pic!)

Here's my chandelier I made (got my supplies from Michael's) for shows. It got a lot of looks and people were taking pics of it, too. It's no dome light, but it will do!;)




Thanks for letting me share!:)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,884 Posts
wire up a quick connect harness with some white and blue LED's so at the show it can be lit up and cause the crystals to do their magic......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ogerdgonz said:
wire up a quick connect harness with some white and blue LED's so at the show it can be lit up and cause the crystals to do their magic......
Acutally a lot people were saying that, so it is in the works...do I hear another project??? Hmmm???:rolleyes: ;)
 

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
Joined
·
3,841 Posts
ogerdgonz said:
wire up a quick connect harness with some white and blue LED's so at the show it can be lit up and cause the crystals to do their magic......
Oh yeah, then Tammie will have something that lights up that Evildave wouldn't have. Just install a little plate w/ a plug in electrical out, whether it be a round "rca" style plug, or a mini plug.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
squirrel said:
Oh yeah, then Tammie will have something that lights up that Evildave wouldn't have. Just install a little plate w/ a plug in electrical out, whether it be a round "rca" style plug, or a mini plug.
Hmmm??? That would work! I could always make a bigger chandelier with LEDs for Dave...LOL!! We could have matching ones....awwww, how cute!!
 

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
Joined
·
3,841 Posts
Just don't get to drunk and try and swing from it!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,896 Posts
Scion-Doll said:
It's no dome light, but it will do!;)
Its a lot better than that huge dome light that one idiot has in his car!:rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yellow_sub said:
Its a lot better than that huge dome light that one idiot has in his car!:rolleyes:

LOL!! The dome light is all YOU!! It looks great in your box and your interior deco. ;)
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top