Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(Thanks Terrie for the pic!)

Here's my chandelier I made (got my supplies from Michael's) for shows. It got a lot of looks and people were taking pics of it, too. It's no dome light, but it will do!;)

Thanks for letting me share!:)

·
Premium Member
4,884 Posts
wire up a quick connect harness with some white and blue LED's so at the show it can be lit up and cause the crystals to do their magic......

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ogerdgonz said:
wire up a quick connect harness with some white and blue LED's so at the show it can be lit up and cause the crystals to do their magic......
Acutally a lot people were saying that, so it is in the works...do I hear another project??? Hmmm???:rolleyes: ;)

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
ogerdgonz said:
Oh yeah, then Tammie will have something that lights up that Evildave wouldn't have. Just install a little plate w/ a plug in electrical out, whether it be a round "rca" style plug, or a mini plug.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
squirrel said:
Oh yeah, then Tammie will have something that lights up that Evildave wouldn't have. Just install a little plate w/ a plug in electrical out, whether it be a round "rca" style plug, or a mini plug.
Hmmm??? That would work! I could always make a bigger chandelier with LEDs for Dave...LOL!! We could have matching ones....awwww, how cute!!

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Just don't get to drunk and try and swing from it!

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Scion-Doll said:
It's no dome light, but it will do!;)
Its a lot better than that huge dome light that one idiot has in his car!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yellow_sub said:
Its a lot better than that huge dome light that one idiot has in his car!:rolleyes:

LOL!! The dome light is all YOU!! It looks great in your box and your interior deco. ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts