Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah so I spoke to the president of Mainstream Productions and he asked me to help at this Saturdays Formula D at Long Beach and said that I can just put my car on display there too. So my car will be on display there. If anyone gets a chance to come out please come out to support. I think that are a few more xBs that are going to be there. I am not going out to compete because those are probably the cars that I have to bow down too but hey just for fun. I am not competing at all just displaying since I get a prime parking space. So yeah if you're out there don't be a stranger. Although I might not be by my car for most of the day. But hey if I am just say hi. Look for the lunch box with all those ridiculous stickers on the back hatch and the yakima rack. See y'all there.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Pimpin' the Box for a good parking space. I like it! :D

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pimpin' the Box for a good parking space. I like it! :D
Yeah he asked me to work and then he's like hey you wanna display your car? I thought for sec and said heck yeah prime spot and I don't have to pay AND I get paid. SCHWEEET DEAL. See you there at Ricky and Ronnie's.

·
Registered
679 Posts
what's ken having a booth set up for? i might be there..... don't think we'll have a booth tho, hopefully we qualify top 16

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
what's ken having a booth set up for? i might be there..... don't think we'll have a booth tho, hopefully we qualify top 16
he's not having a booth set up. he's organizing the mini car show shin dig that they got going on over there. Formula D asked him to organize some cars to come out.

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
hey Mas, i will be there with a couple of friends and the wifey... is there room for another box (like, mine)??? hehehhe... :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.