Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 168 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
new pics of my painted car (starting page 3)!!!!!

thats right! change is finally due and i dropped the car off at AUTOBODY By DUIE in yardville new jersey. they do great work and they are installing my kenstyle urban kit and painting the car a whole new color!!!!!!!

those of you who saw my rendering, the real thing is coming!!!

for those of you who didn't, the car will hopefully be done in time for the scion VIP event in philladelphia april 8th-9th.

i will post pics for all to see!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :p :p ;) :confused: :( :eek: :D :mad: ;) :mad: :eek: :cool:

·
Registered
57 Posts
thats whats up man you better post those pics man. and i got my pass back so ill be checking it out in detail in the morn, onbreak, on lunch, ....... nah man but can't wait.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Woo Hoo! I saw the rendering and can't wait to see the real deal!

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha no teasers ;)

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
i saw the one rendering and it was hotter than Angelina Jolie in "Original Sin"! It was THAT hot. I cant wait to see the finished product. Tell them to hurry the hell up! Do they have an expected finish date? Just before the 8th/9th is the only guess?

Scotty

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it better be done before that weekend... MY CAR IS GOING TO SEMA!!!!!! i was 1 of 10 cars chosen for scion VIP at SEMA in philladelphia!!!

·
Registered
949 Posts
excitebox said:
thats right! change is finally due and i dropped the car off at AUTOBODY By DUIE in yardville new jersey. they do great work and they are installing my kenstyle urban kit and painting the car a whole new color!!!!!!!

those of you who saw my rendering, the real thing is coming!!!

for those of you who didn't, the car will hopefully be done in time for the scion VIP event in philladelphia april 8th-9th.

i will post pics for all to see!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :p :p ;) :confused: :( :eek: :D :mad: ;) :mad: :eek: :cool:

i'll be coming to the philly show i wont have my xb but i'll be looking for others...

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
im keeping the Lover Souls :D

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
excitebox said:
it better be done before that weekend... MY CAR IS GOING TO SEMA!!!!!! i was 1 of 10 cars chosen for scion VIP at SEMA in philladelphia!!!
Big congrat's dude!! Like everyone else I can't to see it. Must be nice to have money(lmao):D

·
Registered
217 Posts
Damn D, I haven't seen this thread until now:mad:

Congrats on the SEMA Philly invite and we can't wait to see the car when it's out of paint. :cool:

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
moonray said:
Big congrat's dude!! Like everyone else I can't to see it. Must be nice to have money(lmao):D

i dont have money anymore haha

·
mertechperformance
1,478 Posts
they have sema in philly? odd....... man I wish I was east coast or midwest it's a lot easier car show wise out there. at least scion wise . everyone out here has at minimum 20k in a scion car at a show , hell some have 70k or 80k , hell some more.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
its hard to say that darren. compared to there, judging is a lot different (Works are unknown, and 20s rule all). JDM is unhearf of in Midwest, and it doesnt mean a damn thing when going into judging. East coast would be better

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Hurry up and get out of paint silly Toaster!!! I want pictures!!!!

1 - 20 of 168 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.