Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
real sorry to hear this, glad it won't cost to much to fix, but just makes me angry to think that people can't be man enough to say it to your face!

I would check into the camera thing and see if security saw anything... plate number would be great, you could get em for vandalism or hit and run which ever is worse for them!

hope you can get it back to form soon

·
Registered
200 Posts
Angel stadium has tons of police, security and security cams. With that said, I still wouldn't take my ish there or any place like it (parking sucks)... btw did you make a police report? You said you got the plate # right?

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 · (Edited)
you cant make police reports if its inside the stadium cops wont do anything about it cuz on private property same thing happened to mike at the dub show....and the plate number I got was for the car that was talking **** as i was walking in...but my friend got it not me so I have to go get it from him but im gonna going to the stadium today after work to see If I can see anything...

·
Registered
200 Posts
You can always make a police report, you just can't sue the stadium because it's in the parking guidelinesit states that they aren't responsible for damage, loss etc. Angel stadium is really good about security. I guess you can't give them the plate # after all since you didn't see them do it.... unless it shows in the tape. So the damage isn't that bad for you to want them to pay?

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
its only gonna cost me like $40 bucks to fix so its not that bad but its still sucks how people act stupid just cuz their ish dont look as good.....

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Regardless of damage or price, those idiots should have to pay for ANY damage that they maliciously caused!!! grrr :mad: That's just SO WRONG.

·
Registered
200 Posts
BigWill184 said:
its only gonna cost me like $40 bucks to fix so its not that bad but its still sucks how people act stupid just cuz their ish dont look as good.....
Yeah but they'll get it worse, whoever did it!

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
boxd_up said:
Regardless of damage or price, those idiots should have to pay for ANY damage that they maliciously caused!!! grrr :mad: That's just SO WRONG.

Words right out of my mouth!! :mad:

·
Registered
1 Posts
BigWill184 said:
Well I go to enjoy myself at the Dodgers/Angels game yesterday only to come out and find that my car was keyed along the side, pretty much split my dragon in 2...It kinda sucks because I cant take my car anywhere without some dumbass hating on it or trying to **** with it....so now I have to get my dragon reprinted and hopefully they didnt get too far into the paint so my dragon can cover....some dumbass dodgers "fans" in a white Jetta were talking **** to me on the way in but i didnt hear what they said cuz I had already walked and they didnt have the balls to say it to me when I was there so my suspicions would have to say that it could have been them....well this already happened last night but it is still soaking in this morning...Well thats all I had just had to get it out somewhere....see some of ya guys at giovannis tomorrow....
i went to that game and when i was leaving i saw dodger fans keyin cars left and right i was gettin pissed sorry to hear urs got keyed

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
XBox88 said:
i went to that game and when i was leaving i saw dodger fans keyin cars left and right i was gettin pissed sorry to hear urs got keyed

wow.. you saw them doing this, but didn't bother to say something to security or anything? :confused:

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.