Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I go to enjoy myself at the Dodgers/Angels game yesterday only to come out and find that my car was keyed along the side, pretty much split my dragon in 2...It kinda sucks because I cant take my car anywhere without some dumbass hating on it or trying to **** with it....so now I have to get my dragon reprinted and hopefully they didnt get too far into the paint so my dragon can cover....some dumbass dodgers "fans" in a white Jetta were talking **** to me on the way in but i didnt hear what they said cuz I had already walked and they didnt have the balls to say it to me when I was there so my suspicions would have to say that it could have been them....well this already happened last night but it is still soaking in this morning...Well thats all I had just had to get it out somewhere....see some of ya guys at giovannis tomorrow....

·
Registered
485 Posts
dude thats awful. Call the stadium and ask if they have any security footage. If your stadium is anything like ours over here they should have dozens of security cams all over the parking lots. I hate people like that

·
Registered
614 Posts
Man I hate reading stuff like that.It would be great if they could provide a tape at the stadium.:(

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
boooo the person who did it!!!! I think it's time for people to grow up!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Man... I am really sorry to hear that. Some people hate what they can't have so they have to do something stupid like this.

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
dude, that sucks so bad I am sorry to hear! just can't stand people like that. Hopefully it's not paint deep

friggen Dodger fans ... gotta be hatin' the Angels ;)

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Sorry to hear that, haters!

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
oh yea by no means am I an angel fan I love the dodgers but the dodgers just happen to be playing at angel stadium.... although there are a lot of good dodgers fans this one just happened to be one of those dodger fans out there that is crazy and stupid and more than likely drunk....but with that said I can get the vinyl remade and its not gonna cost me much to fix so im happy on that, but still that person will get theres

·
Scion God
541 Posts
That Sucks!! No matter how little it costs to fix your ride, it all comes down to why cant people just leave it the f**k alone..... Id beat that Bi**h with a rubber hose!! And BTW.... Whats wrong with the Angels??.......lolol

·
Registered
296 Posts
I say F**k those guys for F**king with your S**t!! people now a days dont have the balls to handle their s**t one on one! they always gotta take it out on other peoples property!! I hope the damage isnt to bad and hopefully all it costs you is a new sticker! Good luck Will!! Keep us posted. Oh ya sorry Mike but GO DODGERS!!!!

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
dude, sorry to hear that... man i hate those [email protected]#k heads... they are just p*ssies cant handle their s#!t so they go for the one thing that cant harm them - the car... that had happened to me before, somebody broke the spoiler on my civic, cracked it in half...
wether it will cost a lot or not its still straight wrong...
[email protected]#k them fools... they need to grow up...

·
Super Moderator
16,212 Posts
Aww man, that's just wrong, Will! Hopefully it won't hurt your pocket too much to get things back in order...

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
i just saw his car tonight. i feel sorry for the dragon...

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Will, we missed you at the install party but sorry to say you had a good reason. I'm sure it's no consolation but at least the Dodgers won for you. Today, that's a different story!!!!! :D :D :D :D

·
Banned
528 Posts
I have seen people put security cameras in their cars.... Front and back of the rear veiw mirrors and also in the side mirrors. To catch one person that does a hit and run (EXPERIENCE) or keys your car (Experience) It would be so worth it.

·
Registered
296 Posts
surfcitylocal said:
Will, we missed you at the install party but sorry to say you had a good reason. I'm sure it's no consolation but at least the Dodgers won for you. Today, that's a different story!!!!! :D :D :D :D
Sorry Taz but Im going to the game today and I think it will be the same story all over again! :D :D :D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.