Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Deafpaintballer said:
Sighs i just got into huge accident with my box and it totaled. :mad: :(
OMG~!! Are you okay? Hope you are okay both physically and emotionally....

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, i m alright it just that i m too upset cause i got the box last 2 month and now it gone. Sighs it just that i have some sore from airbag and the accident.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Deafpaintballer said:
yeah, i m alright it just that i m too upset cause i got the box last 2 month and now it gone. Sighs it just that i have some sore from airbag and the accident.
Im sorry bud, at least your just sore and not critically hurt

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Toastid_Metal said:
OMG! i totally feel badd for u!
im serious thats so messed up, i hate the idea of someone totalling their car! let a known a boxx! that totally sux and i feel for u.....
it alrigh tho. :(

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
HAWAIIANBUILT said:
HEY ARTHUR !!!

I'm real glad you're fine buddy, can't believe it. Was your fiancee with you too?

Please keep us posted on your progress Arthur.

[/QUOTE

yes, my finace was with me. we doing okay but ankle is hurt from accident.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Arthur! I am so sorry to hear about your accident. Glad you made it out ok, and please do keep us updated. I'll be thinking about you! Anything i can do for you?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
iheartmyxb said:
hey man i hope u feel better dude.
hope everything is good
r u gonan get another one.?
yeah, i m okay. well i dont think i cant get other one cause i cannot afford it. i m on low income. thats all i can afford

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
LuvKrssy said:
Arthur! I am so sorry to hear about your accident. Glad you made it out ok, and please do keep us updated. I'll be thinking about you! Anything i can do for you?
aww thanks for caring about me. it alright tho. i ll let u know whats going on. thanks

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
LuminicsBulbsDotCom said:
Damn im so sorry to hear about your accident. Im glad to hear that you and your fiancee are doing ok though. Hopefully your insurance will fix or replace the car for you.
yeah thanks. i dont know if my insurnace will replace or fix it.. i ll let you guys know soon as possible!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.