Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
http://shop.lego.com/Product/?p=LFH002&mid=df7038c9-c9d8-4bbd-a0dc-737a243f0759

disclaimer: i would like to state that i do not make money off of this what-so-ever. all i did was submit my creation to lego to make the parts available as a kit. this is not a sale!

ok guys i know i made my car out of legos once before but i used "unavailable" bricks. this time i played by the rules and remade the car a little better, and since i used the pieces it wanted me to, its now available for sale from lego.com!!!

it came to $29.45 for a 270 piece kit. its not perfect but you can definetly tell whose car it is :D. the grill needs to be painted black or something... it also features adjustable camber on all 4 wheels. shipping and handling is unfortunatly $6.95.

i doubt anybody other than myself will buy one (my order was just submitted), but if you do just let me know so i can feel good knowing my car has fans haha.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
theres a program called lego designer you get from their website. you build whatever in 3d, then upload it to lego and they mail you the pieces :)

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Will you be offering an autographed version? That's awesome! :D

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
id have to completely remake it. i have vinyl stripes on my xB so to make them in legos i had to use a LOT of small pieces instead of a few big pieces.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Who has too much time on their hands around here?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.