Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been about a month without a bumper, but on Monday morning that would all change. This was the last time you have seen my xB (sorry the pix are big):

I put my old bumper in the back and away I went!

I got a rental car...a Chevy Cavalier POS! I hate it, I miss my box! But no more cuz today I pick up my box from the shop. I will post "after" pix later.

Stay tuned!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
I like the little public service message on your bumper bracket. :D

·
Registered
53 Posts
Unfortunately she was not able to pick up her box yesterday.... I'm keeping my fingers crossed for her that she is able to take her baby home today!

Luv ya Tammie!!!

·
Registered
520 Posts
that sucks sorry to hear that!!! I tore my muscle in my right arm and my box is a standard and i can't drive it and i just got 18s on it....SSSUUUCCCKKKSSS!!!! But hope you get yours back really soon....

·
Registered
53 Posts
obnoxious_xb said:
I havent had my car for 36 days :(

Ok obnoxious.. I'll bite, why on earth have you been without your box for 36 days??? What happened? Are you ok??

-Q.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok, so here's a sneak peak of my new bumper....

What?? You think I'm gonna blow the surprise debut of my new bumper?? ;) Guess you'll have to wait until after BFD...LOL!!

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
NICE Tammie! I wish I could see it in the morning.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey!! Shame on you!! LOL!!

Ok, ok, here's the real deal everyone!

Yep, so there you have it, my new bumper. We are thinking of taking off the tip to hide it.

Thanks for letting me share!:)

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
squirrel said:
NICE Tammie! I wish I could see it in the morning.
Brad, I so wish you were there! Maybe next time...I hope so!:)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Tammie,

Damn hon, if I didn't say it enough on Sat... that bumper looks HAWT!!!!

I'd so like to run a kit on my car at some point, but I'm going to spoil myself with the graphics first.

*wrings hands* God I can't wait for my artist to get done with the picture soon!!!

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
EvilScionGrrl said:
Tammie,

Damn hon, if I didn't say it enough on Sat... that bumper looks HAWT!!!!

I'd so like to run a kit on my car at some point, but I'm going to spoil myself with the graphics first.

*wrings hands* God I can't wait for my artist to get done with the picture soon!!!

I heard!! That's gonna look awesome on your PW!! I can't wait to see it! Makes me wanna do the front end disco ball one!:)

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Just my .02...take the exhaust out the middle of the rear and use a rectangle tip. I think it would look awesome.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.