Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After many years of Ford Fanaticism my friend was convinced to buy an xB after riding in mine and enjoying the copious space within. It's an 04 BCP Auto with a few accessories. it was a dealer demo car and was maintained by them. It had 24500 miles on it and it drove great. It came with factory fogs, a spoiler, the 6CD changer, red under dash and seat neons and factory alloys.Heres some pics of our whips together...

You can really see the difference between the stock ride hieght and the TRD drop springs in a few of those pics.

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
nice! Congrats to him! is he going to join this site soon?

·
Regular abUser
2,945 Posts
Tell your buddy congrats on the purchase. Is he goin to join tha club?

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Congrats. I'm a big ICP fan, I have about 30 of there CD's, sweet bobble heads!

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, guys. I don't know if he is going to join the site or not. He's not really much of a modified car kinda guy. He is talking aout putting an intake on his car, though. Well, I would have to put it in, but he is getting sticker shock already :O) We'll see what happens. This is the first car that he has looked into buying parts for, so that's a start, right? :O)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Thanks, guys. I don't know if he is going to join the site or not. He's not really much of a modified car kinda guy. He is talking aout putting an intake on his car, though. Well, I would have to put it in, but he is getting sticker shock already :O) We'll see what happens. This is the first car that he has looked into buying parts for, so that's a start, right? :O)
If he hangs out here long enough he'll become a modder. lol

·
Registered
30 Posts
Congrats. I'm a big ICP fan, I have about 30 of there CD's, sweet bobble heads!

hello to all I'm VivaLaTostador friend that got the xb. I love it so far and with a friend like Viva I'm sure I'll be getting lots done to mine cause I can't let him have the better xb. hope to talk to u guys later.

and yes ICP is THE ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.