Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

thanks to everyone at englishtown this past sunday for taking pictures of my car and hosting them!

id also like to add that at my debut showing of the car i won Best Exterior/ Paint out of 120 cars!!!!!

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
YOU SUCK DUSTIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

j/k j/k mang!

Your xB is BAD *BUTT*!!!!!!!

I'm not worthy!

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
wow THAT is freaking hawt. by any chance can we trade xBs Dustin? mine is not worthy! definetly in my top 5 fav xBs for sure man. im in love with it. are you on DFs still or are you gonna end up going lower?

scotty

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
Congrat's Dustin -- Winner right off the bat :cool:

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
ohh i like it. it kinda looks like a chocolate bar. i like the vinyls on the side too.

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
I was skeptical when I heard brown, but i reserved judgement until I saw it finished .... and I'm glad I did!! It rocks!!

very 70's, I like it :D

·
Registered
827 Posts
That thing is bichin! I love the vinyl. That box is very original, and it turned out damn perfect. Congrats!

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
The vinyls really set the paint job off. I didn't really like the brown before, but now with it completed, it looks great.

Now get some grille's and fog's!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Wow!!! I enjoyed each one of those pics man. Congrats on the win, it's obviously well deserved. Absolutely awesome, original design!

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
I'm diggin the vinyl and the color! I think a brown box looks good and the vinyl adds a lot of flavor.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
It looks great. I'm not a fan of brown, but damn it looks good the way you have everything set up! Nice!!!!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.