Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its a freaking ashtray!!! my bro said that it cost him $15 for it. do you think thats expensive???

left is JDM, right is stock.

they have the same exact product number on the bottom, but the non-smoker one has some fuzzy stuff in it...

before...

after...

i will install it in my xB when i wake up later... :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thats pretty cheap. My friend just sold his crx no smokers box for over $200.
But then agian the crx no smokers box has not been made in years.

·
Registered
762 Posts
i paid $25 for mine :). id say $15 was a good deal :D

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
That thing is cool. I want to have your brother so he can buy me cool stuff for my box. lol j/p

·
Registered
827 Posts
I like that. maybe I should get one so I dont hear the change rattling around in there as much. I am a smoker, but not when I am in the box, she still smells new!

·
Registered
84 Posts
I don't need an ashtray that says "No Smoking" on it. I already know I don't smoke and I don't let people who do smoke in my vehicles. The same holds true for my house.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
yep good deal! ive wanted one for a while, but its hard to justify it. and elf, its not about havin a "No Smoking" sticker. its about having a mini carpeted tray that is JDM. lol.

scotty

·
Registered
361 Posts
I like the felt lined ash tray but I think it might smell funny being burned by roaches. as the great Master P says " tru n***as keep roaches in da ash tray"

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
sid said:
$25 for the same thing you already have? someone should fabricate a molded felt/carpet that fit inside the tray :rolleyes:
Made my own, works great. :D

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
surfcitylocal said:
Made my own, works great. :D
I might have to go to the craft store and buy some felt to put in there. Keep the change from making such a nasty annoying noise

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
LOL Johnny I know you know why it has felt but you typed it out like you're surprised.

Lots of Asians smoke from what I've heard and that is polite. And JDM!! :D

Its for change!!

Im making my new one tho "whenever I get my new box back" so it can be pink! :p

1 - 20 of 40 Posts