Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My B-Day gift to myself.:D The car is pretty dirty so these are just some little pics of the new shoes. No more low end wheels for me, I went straight to the top with Garson Deep Racing's. And yes they are 3 piece.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
nice! you get them used? ive seen pics before of them, and i believe the price was over 2K for a set brand new. it was unbelievable. what kinda specs you running on them?

scotty

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Sweet wheel!!!

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone! Man these wheels where a grip to own but worth it! Actually ScionScotty a new set like mine will cost over $3000. Well worth the extra money. I wanted a wheel that know one has seen in the Scion world as well as other cars.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Front: 18 x 7.5 +28 215/35/18 Falken
Rear: 18 x 8 +22 215/40/18 Falken

I dont have any full pics of the car yet. I gotta clean her up and ill take some pics at a little show over here tomorrow afternoon. They arnt that wide and I know i could have gotten wider but I went with what Garson has on their bB so it work for me.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Those are SICK, Happy B-day BTW :)

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
MattyRattyPoo said:
Front: 18 x 7.5 +28 215/35/18 Falken
Rear: 18 x 8 +22 215/40/18 Falken

I dont have any full pics of the car yet. I gotta clean her up and ill take some pics at a little show over here tomorrow afternoon. They arnt that wide and I know i could have gotten wider but I went with what Garson has on their bB so it work for me.
the fitment look reaaly clean. You still running your rear camber?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts