1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
mertechperformance
1,478 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea i wish it did have more altitude...but i guess it was a misfire...which sucked cuz i had this ringing sound in my ears for about 30 mins

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
bbRydr said:
yea i wish it did have more altitude...but i guess it was a misfire...which sucked cuz i had this ringing sound in my ears for about 30 mins
What??????

:D

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Anybody make sparkle bombs for the 4th and New Years? You have to take a bunch of sparklers and tape them un real tight with electrical tape. make sure you have one sticking up about 3/4" directly in the middle of the rest. then stick it in the ground and light. get back and it will sound like a shotgun...kablow...

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Only like 8 maybe...thats about how many i used, never though about going bigger, if you hear that many you don't even want to go bigger. Either you get it right and it goes boom, or you get it wrong and it goes shhhhhhhhh, and shoots sparks...I have a clip on my other camera, i'll try and post it sometime this weekend

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well its supposed to be a bottle rocket but instead it became a huge black cat fire cracker...lol that was not the first time it happen, the first time i had my mouth open and i actually tasted the powder...but that time we actually had the camera rolling and well yea thats what happen...lol

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
me and my boyfriend went to some 4th of july thing and they made a sparkler bomb and it had like 150 sparklers and they didnt tell anyone they were lighting it off so no one was ready for it.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
CoToaster_Pilot said:
me and my boyfriend went to some 4th of july thing and they made a sparkler bomb and it had like 150 sparklers and they didnt tell anyone they were lighting it off so no one was ready for it.
I bet that was nice...

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Some of the boys in the club did a sparkler bomb this year. Bought a bunch of 'em too. They said they got about a 20 ft. flame out of them.

I did one about a year ago with some guys down in KS. Spent $50 on sparklers and got a 30+ ft. flame out of that one. Quite the show.

-Alex

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.