Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, My name is Garry I live in Long Beach Ca. I got my Scion Xb this afternoon. I didnt know that this car is alot of fun to drive till today. I hope that one of these days that I get to meet with you guys.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Congrats and Welcome Aboard!!!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Welcome Gary. I'm just down the 405 from you. Watch the threads for meet and greets, it's a great way to hookup with other Box owners.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Welcome!

I got my Scion Xb this afternoon. I didnt know that this car is alot of fun to drive till today.
I’m curious; did you take it for a test drive and decide you just couldn’t give it back? ‘Cause that would be great. And if you think its fun now wait until you discover the wonderful world of modding and the joys of driving in a line with a dozen other boxes. :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
I’m curious; did you take it for a test drive and decide you just couldn’t give it back? ‘Cause that would be great. And if you think its fun now wait until you discover the wonderful world of modding and the joys of driving in a line with a dozen other boxes. :D
Well I wasn't planning to get a car that day but I needed something to drive from home and work, so after driving this Box I had blast. I really don"t know if I will be modding it cause I have another toy that I think is fast enough for me :D But I love this BOX...

I think the only thing that i needed to change is the stock rims and tires. How big rims and tires can install in the Box???

·
Registered
991 Posts
Wecome aboard Garry! Most people start with wheels and Tires, Then they get the bug and never stop! LOL

I've seen 20's on a box,but i think you have to roll the fenders. 18's seem to work for me.

laters and welcome!

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
Welcome aboard and congrats on the new box.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.