Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You guessed it. For the first time seen in photographs.. my 06.5 PW xB fresh from a wash.

Still a very much work in progress for a college student on a tight budget, but here she is. Sorry for the photo quality! One day I'll learn how to get good pics like the rest of you.

Mods so far are Progress Tech drop springs, Progress Tech rear sway bar, Tein hood dampers, cleared front signals, 5% tint on rear windows/hatch, 35% on front doors, Clifford alarm with remote start/proximity sensor.

Wheel covers were off for photos, but are normally on.

Pics of drop.. I want to go to adjustable coilovers at some point.

Front:

Rear:

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
DTRAIN619 said:
Nothing like a freshly washed box!

Wait, did that sound right?
Of course it sounded right, now if you had added freshly shaved and washed that would have raised an eyebrow or two!

Nice looking Box...PW rules!!!!!!!!

:D

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
"Of course it sounded right, now if you had added freshly shaved and washed that would have raised an eyebrow or two!"

:eek: :rolleyes: Man, Welcome to ClubXXXB!! :p

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Oh God, here we go again!

Okay, serious question: Has the Progress sway bar made a difference in handling? If so, how much?

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
hayalex6 said:
D: Get the Whiteline!
:D :D :D :D

Maybe, just getting another opinion in realtime! Come to think of it, I've never even asked anyone with a sway bar how they like it..... D'oh!!

·
Banned
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
The sway bar works pretty good. I don't have anything to compare it to, and to be honest, the springs and sway bar I installed on the same day, so I don't know which one is doing most of the work. Body lean is minimal though. In hard turns at speed it'll lean a bit, but it takes a fair amount to get it there.

I'm interested in trying out the Whiteline bar, but I'd rather experience it in someone elses car so I don't have to spend money for a 'try out.'

There aren't any SL or ClubxB members in my area (that I know of yet..), so it's hard to experience different mods offline without doing them myself. I only know one other guy with a modded xB and he's my best friends roommate. I've yet to check his car out..

If any of you live in the 707 area, do you know of any tint shops that'll do 15% on the front windows? 35% just isn't dark enough.

BTW, Taz.. how are those seat covers and door inserts holding up? I'm really interested in some of SS's products.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
ScionitiS said:
BTW, Taz.. how are those seat covers and door inserts holding up? I'm really interested in some of SS's products.
They are great! I can't believe all the compliments I get on them. You should really check them out. Great prices and great quality. The door panels are still in the final work-out stage and should be available for purchase very soon.

The newest item is a cargo area cover. It is selling for 99 bucks and looks awesome!

·
Registered
485 Posts
ScionitiS said:
The sway bar works pretty good. I don't have anything to compare it to, and to be honest, the springs and sway bar I installed on the same day, so I don't know which one is doing most of the work. Body lean is minimal though. In hard turns at speed it'll lean a bit, but it takes a fair amount to get it there.

I'm interested in trying out the Whiteline bar, but I'd rather experience it in someone elses car so I don't have to spend money for a 'try out.'

There aren't any SL or ClubxB members in my area (that I know of yet..), so it's hard to experience different mods offline without doing them myself. I only know one other guy with a modded xB and he's my best friends roommate. I've yet to check his car out..
If any of you live in the 707 area, do you know of any tint shops that'll do 15% on the front windows? 35% just isn't dark enough.

www.scionevolution.com

theres a whole NorCal chapter

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.