Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics I took today......Took a day off from work since I caught a bad cold but it did give me sometime to take some pictures.

Next week will be exhaust time and time to redo my sounds system.
Hopefully I get a chance to see my friend at GenX Grafix to get some stickers made too.:rolleyes:

I love the look of this JDM Woks show car and kinda want this type of look for my own box.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Looks good. Hope you get feeling better. And maybe next time you could post up some bigger pics. :eek: :D

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks good. Hope you get feeling better. And maybe next time you could post up some bigger pics. :eek: :D
Thanks......yeah I hope I feel better too....Oh yeah took these pictures at the Kaiser parking lot when I went to see the Doc...hahhahaa:D

gen X in san gabriel???? but other then that sick ass ride
Yeah I usually go there to get stickers since I've known Dana since I was in college. Plus I use to get a lot of work done at pit crew on my Del Sol back when I was into Hondas and B series motors. hahah Dang those were good times. Still miss my old Del Sol sometimes:rolleyes:

·
Registered
353 Posts
My mom used to tell me if your to sick to go to school your to sick to play outside:)

Car looks great I like what you did with the tires.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Looks like you are on your way. Couple more inches of drop, and some shorter stretched tires and you'll have the stance down.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Looks sweet, The white lettering crossed my mind, looks cool. What did you use for the lettering?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My mom used to tell me if your to sick to go to school your to sick to play outside:)

Car looks great I like what you did with the tires.
Thanks for the complement.
yeah I would love to go to work today but since they pay me to stay home I decided it would be a good idea. :rolleyes:

Looks like you are on your way. Couple more inches of drop, and some shorter stretched tires and you'll have the stance down.
I totally wanted to lower it a little more but my wife drives this car from time to time and scrapes all over the place as is. You should see the bottom of the front lip......:confused: .....I really wonder how she does it.

whooooaaaaa, let me shake your hand. I love the look with the red wheels. you just gave me the motivation to get those 501's. Noooiiiiiicccce.
Man if you like it go for it. I have always wanted red wheels for the XB and originally wanted to get the Rota GT3 in red but didnt like the offset of those wheels. When I saw these and found that the offset is perfect I couldnt resist ordering a set. :D
Looks sweet, The white lettering crossed my mind, looks cool. What did you use for the lettering?
Tire marker from pepboys is what I used originally but the marker ran out really fast so i found a can of white enamel laying around the house and brushed it on with Q-tips.......so far so good.......paint is staying on pretty good.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.