Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Usual Suspect
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my Motobecane 29er, single gear

I ride basically flat trails with my dogs. I don't need gear changes as much as I need to focus on leash control and yes, I have dumped it a few times. :rolleyes:

The Rola rack I use

I can't say enough about this rack, very user friendly and it keeps the bike away from the paint.

Let's see your MTN/Trail bikes

·
NorCal - East Bay Area
1,454 Posts
It's not a bike, but a moped. I saw two people zip by me doing 40 mph yesterday when I was in San Francisco. These look like insane fun for a quick going to the quickie mart kind of ride. Although if I do decide to build one, it's going to be ratted to death, rust, rust and more rust.

·
'06 Shadow Mica
27 Posts
Got a 2003 Trek Fuel 90...No pics because I'm new but here's the Trek page:

www trekbikes.com/us/en/bikes/2003/archive/fuel90

got it 2nd hand and has hayes HFX 9 discs upgraded, and other than some tires it's same as factory

Got a Saris Bones 3 rack right now, but want to get a hitch to use the family hitch rack.

www saris.com/p-175-bones-3-bike.aspx

Nice setup^^ I have demo'd some 29rs and really like what I've ridden. My next bike will probably be a hardtail 29r cause they seem to ride just as smooth as my short travel xc, and a lot less $$.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Motobecane 29er Fantom Pro.

I just got my xB and looking for a way to carry it, as it is a pain to take the front wheel off and wedge it in the xB. It's still too big!

Did you have to cut the rear ground effect to get the hitch on?

·
Usual Suspect
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Motobecane 29er Fantom Pro.

I just got my xB and looking for a way to carry it, as it is a pain to take the front wheel off and wedge it in the xB. It's still too big!

Did you have to cut the rear ground effect to get the hitch on?
No cutting needed. This is a simple bolt up mod 15-30min. I did mine in the driveway without jackstands. I've own several types of bike racks overthe years, this is by far the best design yet.

·
Registered
54 Posts
My wife and I have matching red Schwinn electric scooters. they go abot 15mph and are a lot of fun around town. We need to figure out a way to transport them with a rack on the XB.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts