Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
i dont get sh!t for MPG. like 28 or so. it seems like everyone always wants to go 30 in front of me, so i spend most of my time smoking and zooming around people and flipping them off. or brighting people going 51mph in the "fast" lane. well now that i think of it, 28mpg isnt bad. just below agerage for the xb. but im an above average kinda guy so we even eachother out! LOL

·
Banned
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
how much do u think it is gonna cost?
i say at least $18k, but probably going to stay under $20k before taxes and such.

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
im keeping my car. ive worked my s$$ off to be able to afford it and mod things. i ABSOLUTELY love my car. i hope i will have it for a LONG time.

·
Banned
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i here you brother, i plan on doing the same thing.

im gonna ride this xb till the wheels fall off!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
i dont always drive like an ass... just most of the time. LOL im a pretty laid back guy but when im running late for work and they have the street closed because people decide it would be a good place for a marathon, it boils my blood a little.

id say on an honest average i get about 31mpg in town. i rarely have freeway use. allthough i did drive from PHX to las vegas and to utah and back and got about 35-38mpg the whole way. that was with stock rims and tires.

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
if you are, im going to come to PA and make you take me for a test drive. well rip around the block a few times and ill buy ya lunch.

·
Registered
274 Posts
when are they gonna start to sell them?
i might test drive one for the hell of it.
they stated on the local news here that the new model is due to go on sale in APRIL...thats per scion themselves...obviously here in chicago...they delt out alot more info that most channels or mags have yet to put out...

·
Registered
410 Posts
im with ya wooster im keepen it till all the mirrors fall off!!!

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
ill be lucky if i dont run out of fuel between work and home tonight, ill finally be able to give an accurate measure of my mpg

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.