Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i got nearly 32mpg on my 16's for the first time ever last night!!! (287.7miles/9.117gallons). i've never gotten that high mileage when i roll on my 16's (i always get below 28mpg). then i noticed that i been on the freeway most of the time. the last time i filled up was before the Xclusive Scion's event in Santa Monica, which is last week. during the week, i take my sister to/from school. then yesterday, to Glendora (for the Scinergy event), then to Ontario for dinner (about 30miles from my house). damn, i still couldnt believe it!

YAY!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

:cool:

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i had to bring this topic back up because tonight, i got 38.2mpg!!! (103.3miles/2.704gallons). dang, i am so happy now. :D i got that much mpg by going mostly on the freeway. ranging from 70mph to 85mph.

i filled up on Friday morning then i filled up again tonight (Saturday) and the tank was not even half empty. i filled up early because i am going to San Diego tomorrow. that way, i dont have to stop to get gas.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
that really good johnny. when i drove down to see you guys a few months ago i got abt 25 on the way down. guess i shouldn't have been doin 105 the whole way. hahaha

·
Registered
8 Posts
MPG depends a lot on how you drive. I just traded my06 with 13450 miles in on a 08. I keep very close records on miles and every fraction of a gal. of gas that goes in. I have never got below 30 mpg and have over the 13450 miles with an average of 31.5 mpg. From my drive home from the dealer I don't think I will have any trouble getting 35mpg using my foot doing speed limits and going much quicker than my 06. Don't know about the cruise. Willhave to check that out. Barn

Thats never under 30mpg from one tank to another.

·
06.5 TCM
10,027 Posts
So what is the weight of those 16in rims? I am planning to get 5zigens with 16 lbs per rim, i dont want to sacrifice mileage (i am @ 35mpg average on stock rims now).

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
my 16in. SSR Schumacher are 15lb.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.