Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can you play mp3 cds in the xb's factory deck. the ones that you can put like 100 songs on? i have the one with ipod hookup and colorchanging display if that helps at all.

·
Registered
311 Posts
yes u can.. i love it better then normal CDs.. and you can also break down your MP3 CD into folders.. :) ..

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
heres my next question, what program should i use i have never made anything other than a regular cd. 20 songs max i do have nero

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
The program should give you the option of what format to record in (WMA, MP3, etc.) Not familiar with Nero, don't imagine it to be too different from the others.......

Oh yeah, I use Musicmatch.

·
Registered
352 Posts
with nero u make a data cd instead of a music cd. put all the songs u can fit. and hit burn

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well i downloaded acoustica and it helped, i only could fit 650mb on a 700mb cd though. and when i played it in my car i didnt know that you had to hit the text button to see the names of the folders and songs but i got it now, its awsome

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Xbkansas said:
well i downloaded acoustica and it helped, i only could fit 650mb on a 700mb cd though. and when i played it in my car i didnt know that you had to hit the text button to see the names of the folders and songs but i got it now, its awsome
Just a little tip for some fun. You can put any information you want in the MP3 tag. When you use iTunes for example, open "song info" and you can change the album title or music genre to say anything you want. For example you can type in "80's rule" and it will show up on the text when you put it in the player. Give it a try and have some fun.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.