Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Yea its really nice and made with the best quality. I definately fell a difference performance wise. Thru the turns, the car feels more stable with less body lean.

·
Registered
173 Posts
oo man.. that is hottt. if i do say so myself

·
Registered
916 Posts
BUMP!! Coi has in stock ready to be shipped or picked up! please contact him for an order! this product looks good as well as performs on and off the track. i took my xB to willow springs and drove around with the harness bar and without it and you can see a difference in cornering and chasis flex becaue of the harness bar.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
kozmo said:
will it work with stock seats:confused: i only ask because i love the way it looks lol and that bar going across is a perfecr place for...........................well wont say YET another one off mod:eek: :eek: :cool: :p
There you go again Eric, raising the bar...:D

Can't wait to see what's coming next.

·
Registered
916 Posts
kozmo said:
will it work with stock seats:confused: i only ask because i love the way it looks lol and that bar going across is a perfect place for...........................well wont say YET another one off mod:eek: :eek: :cool: :p

Yes they will work just fine with the stock seats. They where tested on an xB with stock seats and had no issues.

·
Registered
762 Posts
can i get it to come in powdercoated beige?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.