Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i found this fabric i had to use it. so far i've done the rear hatch insert, the rear headrests, a cover over the shift boot and the cubbies in the dash. i'm also gonna do the front head rests and floor mats within the next week. everything is just covers that i'll only have in for shows. that only thing that stays in is the hatch insert. i'll have more pics later.

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
looks like you skinned Big Bird and used him as covers :D :D

did you paint over those warning labels on the back of the seats?

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Your so Silly. :)

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
OMG! Looks like the toilet seat in my Grandma's bathroom!!!!!

Way to go, being an individual and an inovater. Nice job! :)

(love the big bird comment)

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol my friend said the same thing the second she saw it. "Is that the stuff big birds costume is made of?"
Dew- the warning stickers are covered up by vinal from randode. he also makes, which i have, ones to cover the label on the visors. he has a few colors including black for your car.
sirfcitylocal- tell your grandma i want to use her bathroom cause this stuff is so soft!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
yellow_sub said:
lol my friend said the same thing the second she saw it. "Is that the stuff big birds costume is made of?"
Dew- the warning stickers are covered up by vinal from randode. he also makes, which i have, ones to cover the label on the visors. he has a few colors including black for your car.
sirfcitylocal- tell your grandma i want to use her bathroom cause this stuff is so soft!
It keeps the lid from staying up, have to hold it while going...

LOL

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
yeah that's a great idea. think I might get some vinyl to cover those up for myself too, just so they don't stick out so damn bad

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
surfcitylocal said:
It keeps the lid from staying up, have to hold it while going...

LOL
damn, I hate those!! those things HAD to have been designed by women :p Luckily it's already yellow in case you drop the lid ;)

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Dew said:
damn, I hate those!! those things HAD to have been designed by women :p Luckily it's already yellow in case you drop the lid ;)
Excellent point! Maybe you can find some yellow bath mats at Walmart for the floor...

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
surfcitylocal said:
Excellent point! Maybe you can find some yellow bath mats at Walmart for the floor...
thats a good idea i may have to check in to that.

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
if you're going to go that way you might as well get cutains too. ..... shower curtains!! Change your a/c knobs to faucet knobs, and be sure to stock up on the yellow rubber duckies ;)

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Dew said:
wow, that rug looks like it could eat you
Or it could eat you....I'm not laying on it.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts