Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
I like it....and I will probably get one and have one of each :)

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
I think the xD looks like the Nissan Versa....

·
pastormatt
349 Posts
Body Kits

The 5 axis body kits are supposed to be a dealer upgrade when you order the vehicle.. so you will be able to get it delivered to ya!:)

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
now that I see pics with people ratio, I like it!!!
xBCreep, It can be retrofied!!!
door handles in chrome please!!
5axis side skirts are nice,
Please loose that bumper side vents.
retrofied the mirrors, headlights and rear lights.

·
RADIER HATER!!!
1,198 Posts
Thank You Guys - Its growing on me minute by minute.............back to looking at the pics.............

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
I'm still not feeling the new xB. There's just too many elements on it, to me, that just doesn't sit right. I guess it could be all the tC'ish parts. Handles, headlamps.....motor....5 lug....Who am I kidding. I hope you guys like the new xB.

Though I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I'd roll the xD. Though I'd have to change A LOT of what I see, because it just screams Mazda and VW at me.

·
Registered
612 Posts
After looking at the pictures some more, I really HATE the xB2 now. Ugliest car to come out in a long time. Folks will eat it up in the beginning, but it is going to look so outdated in just a few years. I can't wait until its 3 years is up.

Now on the other hand, the xD is growing on me...I think the xD is more of a true replacement for the xB1. Aside from the exterior design, the xD is more of what I was hoping the xB2 would be like: It's still the same length as the xB1, a little longer wheelbase, a little wider track, a slighty more powerful engine, and better fuel economy (I'm betting the xD will get 40+mpg to make up for the xB2's loss in fuel economy which I am guessing is 28+mpg).

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.