Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What an awesome time. The last count I heard was 33 xB's, 6 tC's and 2 xA's. All the rides looked great. The peeps were awesome. A huge thanks to Kristina for all the work putting this together.
If you want a copy of the pics feel free to download. If you want a full size pic let me know and I'll send you one.

cough, cough, My personal favorite PW xB.:rolleyes:

xbkitty's Hello Kitty stereo setup. Nice!

Dave got his new plate, shortbus backwards. Cool!

The San Diego peeps made a three hour drive to be with us. It was much appreciated! Some of the finest xB's from America's finest city.

Time for some wings and things.

Thanks to Kristina for all the hard work. Time for a little Sangria. :D

How cool is my girlfriend? She took this picture.

Dave (shortbus) making the waitresses look good.

It's your birthday...go Chip...go Chip.

20's on an xA? Who would have thunk it?

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Love the pics!!!!! The turned out really good. I'm sittin here with a big grin! Good times Everyone!!! Thank you again! :D

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SoCal_ShadowXB said:
Nice pics, too bad I got there a little later and no pics of mine.:eek: But yes it was fun...BTW I wanted to comment to you and your ride but, I was too distracted by all of the boxes. :) Nice car..surfcitylocal..:D
Thank you, next time don't be camera shy! :D

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Thanks surf Cool pics damm. I love seeing all that box I guess you could say wall to wall box with a side of tc & xa for dippin :D choice good times:cool: all the way cool peps good to meet all and see others again. Love the drive both ways people look at all the XBs driven on the FWY.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
PS. A BIG thanks to everyone that drove a great distance to come hang out with us. After hearing how far some of you drove..:eek: Hope it was worth it!:D

·
Registered
52 Posts
where can i get the headlights that are on this xb? its the 16th pic. please for the love of god (or who ever you praise) tell me!!!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Very nice pics, That xA on 20's is so clean!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
toastedxb said:
where can i get the headlights that are on this xb? its the 16th pic. please for the love of god (or who ever you praise) tell me!!!
As cool as they look, you wouldn't be happy with them. Almost %100 of the people that have owned them think they are junk, including myself.

The light output is next to nothing, even with aftermarket bulbs. They are NOT adjustable, most leak and fog up, etc. Stay away.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Wow what a longgggggg day just got home from are SD meet it was a day for meets lol 3 hrs there 3 hrs back and 5 hrs of meets nice 12 hrs of driving and scions lmao It was great to meet some of you thanks for the warm welcome it was needed after the long drive in traffic you guys rock big time
Rodney it was great to see you again the ride is looking sick one of my all time favorites and surfcitylocal it was great to meet you also to bad you couldnt make the trip back with us I know traffic sucked and everyone else
I cant remeber everyone lmao I suck when it comes to names and damb I missed the chip show omg thats great hope to see everyone next sunday at the triathlon event

·
Registered
659 Posts
Thanks everyone for the props it was well worth the drive hope to see yall again real soon nice meeting every one this is a great site and the peeps are what make it that way it was so nice to just meet and talk OMC

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
Thank's again for the great pic's. It's nice knowing that I'm not the only one
with gray hair. :) Sorry bro -- couldn't help myself. It would have been nice
to have met you all in person. Maybe we'll see you all in vegas for the big
scion meet that is being planned for later on in the year.

Take Care

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
I'm really sorry I missed this event. I had a prior committment up here.

Its always nice hanging out w/ SoCal peeps!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
moonray said:
Thank's again for the great pic's. It's nice knowing that I'm not the only one
with gray hair. :) Sorry bro -- couldn't help myself. It would have been nice
to have met you all in person. Maybe we'll see you all in vegas for the big
scion meet that is being planned for later on in the year.

Take Care
You know what they say, better to have gray hair than no hair at all! :D
Mine had changed colors so many times, went from gray to blonde to black to brown to bald and back to gray.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.