Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
CHRIS!!! I took these just for you, lets see who needs an alignment more :D

Me going straight down 95 North on the way to work:

My mad 3rd gear VVT-i yo!!!111 (roughly 85-90 mph)

Thats how style bB rolls, I live my life a quarter mile at a time, and for that 23 seconds or more....I'm free :D

·
Registered
762 Posts
suspended said:
Thats how style bB rolls, I live my life a quarter mile at a time, and for that 23 seconds or more....I'm free :D
HAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHA

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
bBism said:
LoL............ I hear you brad just trying to keep up with you guys out west.
Dj, I think you surpassed me long ago w/ the graphics and air ride!

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Scion4life is selling the mounts for the universal air bag at $40 for upper $40 for lower and $80 for both + shipping.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanx dajap,to all who have questions on the safty of the bolts,they are completely safe,I have over 13 years experiance with these,and other styles of camber bolts and have had no problems,Nissan uses them from the factory,yesterday I did the alignment for Dajap,we ended up with almost -3 in the front,-4 in the rear,he has the spec sheet and will probably post soon.A side note on the Cusco plates,they are nice, but dont work with HKS coilovers,ask SUSPENDED about his.I can see in a race aplication how they would be a + but once you set your camber and toe,you cant adjust it again unless you plan on doing another alignment,so that could get expensive.For the desired look and safty/dependability Dajap made the correct choice,and has $200 left to buy more stuff for the box.:)

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
A buddy of mine had to modify the way the HKS struts mounted within the camber plates. It will work.

But yeah, you need to get the alignment at the settings you need when driving. If you have air, raising and lowering the car will effect the settings.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Suspended is looking for a way to get them to fit, any answers let him know please....

I drive at the same height all the time so I should be good in that aspect.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Dajap said:
Suspended is looking for a way to get them to fit, any answers let him know please....

I drive at the same height all the time so I should be good in that aspect.
Get a hold of Mark (bBoxd) on the other site, he had those coilovers before he went to Air Runner.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.