Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering what mods can i do to my car to make it look better for cheap i dont want to spend more then 40 bucks on a mod cuz right now im saving to buy a house but u know i still want to mod my car haha so come on peeps give me some ideas here is the pic of my car right now
[/IMG]

i dont really have any mods done to the motor but i need a theam for my car and i dont have one yet anyone know of one that will fit my car

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Hey What Your Eng. Look Like There Are Lots Of Things

I Do Lots Of 5$ 20$ Stuff

·
Registered
361 Posts
take out the roll cage and mail it to me, spend 40 and I'll cover the rest...
but yea, engine covers are easy to paint. and paint is cheap. see about getting a exhaust tip that will fill that hole a little better in the rear. by the way what kit is that I like the look. "I LIKE IT ALOT"

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
my motor is stock just about :( i would like leds all the way around but i dont know how to wire and do all that stuff enless someone wants to help a young buck out and teach him :)

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Spend about $25 on some colored split loom for the engine bay. its cheap and, it dresses it up nicely.

·
mertechperformance
1,478 Posts
don't do split loom cause then your theme really will be set as overdone , non flowing , tons of "bling" mods.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
hotbox05 said:
don't do split loom cause then your theme really will be set as overdone , non flowing , tons of "bling" mods.
Non flowing? He has lambo doors, sporty rims, a Fab kit, and a roll cage. I dont think hes following any particular flow.
I did the split loom at one time, and it gets old quick. I wouldnt recommend it.

Do you have clear corners? Do you have a headliner? Thats cheap. Exhaust tip is a good suggestion. Its a little more, but OTG spacers are good. Grounding kit? Dunno Im running outta ideas besides LEDs too.

Scotty

·
Registered
426 Posts
You know. Since you have so much done as far as noticable things ling lambo doors and the Fab kit. Why dont you start looking into interior accessories. Maybe afew JDM goodies like boom boom door locks, or curtains. Maybe even the crystal knobs and an air freshner. Just a suggestion.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thats a good idea buddy i think ima start buying little things to dress up the insides but what should i buy is the question i already have a roll cage inside and i have alot of things painted red the pic is kinda old but i have all the stock peaces painted red

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Richard do what you like to you xB, what you think looks good. Getting opinions are fine but in the end you have to spend the money and live with your mods on a daily basis.

·
Registered
296 Posts
I second the exhaust tip to finish off the rear..or if you have stock headlights maybe clear them with the cool silver blinker bulbs..or how about that new led interior light I think it was around $30 and it actually lights up the inside! Of course you could always just do an oil and filter change and call it a day!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.