Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its 7:21 AM in NJ and my DF210s showed up last night, and i am really really excited to get started!!! im going into it with my father, hes just some extra hands, and ill post before and after pics!!!!!!! wish me luck!!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Good luck, looking forward to the pics!

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
before and after pics, right after so it wasnt totally settled yet, but it seems to have settled more, they are df210 springs, took me and my father, we did my front brakes too, it took about an hour and a half, not too bad id say, and i measured all the way around before and after and it came out to be about 2.5" and im stoked, cant wait for rims :D

Attachments

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Get down, get funky! Feels good doesn't it? Looks nice.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
looks good bro! i have the same springs and i love em. now hurry up and get some wheels on there! what the heck are you waiting for!!! lol:D

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hahah hmmm yellow sub.. YOU!!! ahha.. thanks guys, man i love the drop i like get out of it and i like look at it everytime, the GF gets jealous haha

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
astroJR said:
hahah hmmm yellow sub.. YOU!!! ahha.. thanks guys, man i love the drop i like get out of it and i like look at it everytime, the GF gets jealous haha
i'm 99% sure that they will be on the way to jersey wed. morning. ya gotta see what i had to do to my car. i'll take some pics tomarrow. you'll be speachless!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.