Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all I did look at the diagram but I know don’t if its the almost 2nd beer in me but This **** don’t match. Well I was using my new car code reader and popped the location of the fues and I think some are missing and wrong amps. I know for a fact the wiper fluid don’t pump but that is a later fix as I am trying to get my toaster ready to move if we do And I need to take care of P0420 soon, but I been running her not fixed since I got her. :p

She is an 06 and i am just in love with her and I hate it when my husband takes off in her cause i got to fix my seat. We use this car more to run around than wee do the Yaris. So maybe some of you can help me and I will go get me some new fuses tomorrow.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I think the 2 at the bottom of the pic are missing in mine too but not the 2 towards the top. Sorry, don't have the manual handy to double check and it is dark outside right now to verify. I'll take a pic of my fuse box when it's lighter outside.

·
Registered
309 Posts
OK, got pics....there are 4 empty ones and you can see which ones go where...took pic of lid as well....

inside car........

20200731_092637.jpg

20200731_092719.jpg

and under hood........

20200731_092856.jpg

20200731_092924.jpg

Sorry, last pic 90 degrees off...use angle for reference

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. I will let you know later if I had to fix any I am stuck of the phones now at work

1 - 5 of 5 Posts