Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey a good friend on mines Daughter has run away and maybe heading to SO-Cal,Please contact the authorities if you see or hear from her.

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
i'll be on the look out...

·
RADIER HATER!!!
1,198 Posts
Showed the guys here at work, since we all live in different areas - I hope she turns up soon.

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
thats great news...

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thats awesome!! good to hear....

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Crap, I've seen the poster posted all over. Can't believe it's someone so close to the Forum.

Read the other posts. Thank god she was found!

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
let me talk to adam and see if i can post any details abt it over here or not

coo got the ok from adam so if ya wanna what the story is shoot me a PM and i'll let you know whats up

·
Registered
44 Posts
let me talk to adam and see if i can post any details abt it over here or not

coo got the ok from adam so if ya wanna what the story is shoot me a PM and i'll let you know whats up

I would suggest that unless the information you get is from the Koshak family direct it would be best to not discuss what you hear from outside of the family. What they need now is to be left alone and given time to deal with this as a family.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Its good that we know that she made it home.
I'm not so sure we all really need to know or pry into there personal business though. I'm sure raising kids is hard to do......I caused my folks a world of grief..... but we all grow up.
Lets try and keep this forum to xB's.....

just my opinion,and not that of the site or anyone else.....

Have a great night

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
can we lock this thread please

She is safe but she never got to go home her parents had her taken strait to the airport and shipped her out of state to a boarding school for the next two years.
And Im sure if your child ran off you wouldn't do any disciplinary action to her ? Im sure the parents made the right decision for their daughter. And we dont need to know why the actions were made...this is their life not yours or mine. The main and only important information here is that Shelby is back safe and is getting whatever care she needs.

I would suggest that unless the information you get is from the Koshak family direct it would be best to not discuss what you hear from outside of the family. What they need now is to be left alone and given time to deal with this as a family.

I completely agree with you

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Can a Moderator lock this thread please.... thanks

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.