Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone up for a small cruise out here.... or get to gether maybe a bbq at a park or sumthin

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
What's the story?

Give us some details and I can probably get together some Iowa peeps to join you. We've been looking for an excuse to come up there and this would probably be a good time.

Any chance of combining this with a car show or something over a weekend? I LOVE crashing old-guy hot rod shows!

-Alex

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Grizzly,

Sounds good I got a friend who owns a custom stereo\part shop out here and I know he was talking about throwing a show together I will get with him and post when I figure things out as far as dates and stuff....

Matt

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I talked to some people here and they suggested we make this a all scion show..... If you have some dates in mind that works for you guys let me know whta you are thinking. We have a spot for the show and there are reasonably priced hotels very near if you choose to stay overnight. Also, how many cars do you think would come up for this.

Matt

·
Registered
239 Posts
just posted the BBQ we planned... we are also planning a all scion fall cruise... will be posted in the next few days when all the info and maps are ready!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts