Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you guys may know me but for the most....I'm just another unknown bloke
going from one forum to the next. Anyhow, thanks to my boy bB626 and a couple
of peeps from the Longo/Irwindale meet, I was truned onto this BOXes only site.
I'm glad this site exists since my own team is predominantly represented by tCs,
I see that this is a concentration of awesome specimens and exemplary collection
of modded boxes. WOW!:eek:

My name is RYAN and to most that know me....just call me minibang! or RYAN will be fine.
I'm a pretty outspoken person when I feel comfortable in my atmosphere, I usually
don't engage in converstions or topics unless I have something constructive to add.
Most people from Team ScionTific will find me somewhat entertaining and sarcastic.
Obviously they have no choice but to tolerate me since they have me as a member....hahahaha.
I'm here to network, promote my TEAM and myself. By no means am I here on the board
to be regarded as competition because I'm not even close to being competitive in the SCION scene.

For people that may read something that I post and find offensive, please let me know
right away as I try to be very diplomatic and tactful of my words and actions.

With all that said.....it's Friday, it's 5:01pm, and I'm gonna celebrate Cinco de Mayo!
Have a happy and safe weekend!
Cheers.
minibangbus:D

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ChromiumSteel said:
Hi bro! My garage houses a tC and an xB. Wish the xB paint was thicker though...:rolleyes:
Eugene oregon eh?
I stayed @ Klamath Falls for a minute there....many moons ago.
Nice garage! So you must be one of a few toasters out there then right?
So how's everything out there now?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Toastid_Metal said:
Hey welcome and it sounds like you'll fit in perfect here...
thanks for the welcome!
i plan on staying for a while on this forum, seems like a good start up
and defenitely lots of ideas and hopefully networking to do. i see a couple
of peeps in here that are local to me and that is a good thing, i feel at home
already:)

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
minibangbus said:
thanks for the welcome!
i plan on staying for a while on this forum, seems like a good start up
and defenitely lots of ideas and hopefully networking to do. i see a couple
of peeps in here that are local to me and that is a good thing, i feel at home
already:)
And so another joins the family! :D Nice!!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Glad to have you here!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i plan on posting up pix of mods that i do to my car each month, no matter how
ordinary or extreme it may be compared to most in this forum. it's going to become
somewhat of a progress report so check in from time to time on my pix and albums.
thanks for the welcomes....keep them coming

·
Registered
76 Posts
minibangbus said:
i plan on posting up pix of mods that i do to my car each month, no matter how
ordinary or extreme it may be compared to most in this forum. it's going to become
somewhat of a progress report so check in from time to time on my pix and albums.
thanks for the welcomes....keep them coming
sup bro!!! Sucks i couldn't make it out to Hamer last Friday, I went out of town. Did you go to the tire shop today? I will be at the next meet on the 19th most likely unless something unexpected comes up. So yeah man i'll see you around.

·
Registered
276 Posts
welcome to the site. you find a knowledgable crew here to help you in any way we can...

·
Registered
490 Posts
minibangbus said:
Eugene oregon eh?
I stayed @ Klamath Falls for a minute there....many moons ago.
Nice garage! So you must be one of a few toasters out there then right?
So how's everything out there now?
Willamette Valley wicked rocks in summertime. There's a few boxes around here.

·
Registered
10 Posts
MiniBangBus..........i've seen that website. ha ha.
Anyway, hubby and I (actually it's just me) are thinking of getting an XB.
He's a crew chief (long story) and we have two spoiled boxer dogs.........we have a new BMW 325i and it has the sport package. I love it, it handles awesome, but its just not roomy enough. I bring our doggies to Irwindale speedway every Saturday night, and we stay in our Toybox in the back parking lot, and i've been seeing the tricked out XB's there. I want some sort of 'sick' tribal graphics, cool wheels and tires, exhaust, and XM. I can't put a huge sound system in it, cos we need the back for the Boxers.

We have a couple of questions: Hows the 'road noise' in the Xb's? And hows the wind noise? Handling?
I've heard people really love em.

We're in our upper 40's but we still ride dirt bikes, and I had a Harley for a while, but sold it cos the street is tooooooo dangerous. Besides if i had a choice, i'd buy a sport bike (Ducati or something)

Thanks!!!
T

·
Registered
361 Posts
CoolB4U said:
MiniBangBus..........i've seen that website. ha ha.
Anyway, hubby and I (actually it's just me) are thinking of getting an XB.
He's a crew chief (long story) and we have two spoiled boxer dogs.........we have a new BMW 325i and it has the sport package. I love it, it handles awesome, but its just not roomy enough. I bring our doggies to Irwindale speedway every Saturday night, and we stay in our Toybox in the back parking lot, and i've been seeing the tricked out XB's there. I want some sort of 'sick' tribal graphics, cool wheels and tires, exhaust, and XM. I can't put a huge sound system in it, cos we need the back for the Boxers.

We have a couple of questions: Hows the 'road noise' in the Xb's? And hows the wind noise? Handling?
I've heard people really love em.

We're in our upper 40's but we still ride dirt bikes, and I had a Harley for a while, but sold it cos the street is tooooooo dangerous. Besides if i had a choice, i'd buy a sport bike (Ducati or something)

Thanks!!!
T
thread jack sucka....lol

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
YUP, I just got jacked!
ya...that's what i was think'n too....but hey, if that's the daughter....no
comments but thanks for the warm welcome.:D

regarding road noise, it's defenitely tolerable and can be supressed by adding
more insulation behind the door & hatch panels....and besides, when you
upgrade to a nicer sound system, you'll defenitely wanna upgrade the sound
deadening material.

i am a sucker for boxers, we actually have 1 in our office and his name is puck:)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.