Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It looks like we've got a few peeps who want to drive together from the OC for the Hooters meet on Saturday in Burbank. We will be meeting at and leaving from the Target store parking lot on Seal Beach Blvd at 11:30 AM. This will give us plenty of time to make it to Hooters.

The actual address for the Target shopping center is:
12300 Seal Beach Blvd.
Seal Beach, CA 90740

It is North of the 405 at Rossmoor Center Way.

1. surfcitylocal

H:eek: :eek: TERS here we come!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
boxd_up said:
Do ya get a discount to promote that fantabulous energy drink, or something? If so, where can I get a deal like that? ;)
I think with Dave it's like he has to put a little blood in his Monster system. I can't knock it though, doesn't drink, doesn't smoke and always has a great attitude. If Monster makes you that kind of guy, order me a case! :D

·
Who am I to say this?
2,110 Posts
surfcitylocal said:
I think with Dave it's like he has to put a little blood in his Monster system. I can't knock it though, doesn't drink, doesn't smoke and always has a great attitude. If Monster makes you that kind of guy, order me a case! :D
Something about this makes me want to start singing Adam Ant...lmao :D

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
boxd_up said:
Did someone say SHOES??? .... I'm goin' SHOPPING!!!! :D
Geez, you and Kelly would get along fine. Two hundred pairs of black shoes....I just don't get it! :confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
No, you could NEVER get it. I really do not understand how guys can survive with just two pairs of shoes to their name.

Sheesh, don't you see? You need a different pair of shoes for different outfits, and different types of weather, and different events.

You need a different pair of shoes for short skirts, mid-knee skirts, long skirts, flared jeans, skinny jeans, dressy slacks, casual slacks, short shorts, bermuda shorts, dressy events, dress-down events, hangin'-out events, and just-running-out-to-the-mailbox "events". :p

You need a different pair of shoes for rain, snow, sleet, ice, sun, and cloudy weather! lol

You need shoes for comfort and looks, or just for looks (i.e. heels), you need something that won't give you blisters, which is sooo hard to find! The girl that is lucky enough to find that rare pair of COMFY+CUTE+HEELS+THAT+GOES+WITH+EVERYTHING will die happy! Do you know how hard it is to find a "perfect" pair of shoes??? I'm still looking, I know that much! But I've got it tougher than most - big feet, and I can't wear heels. :(

I can't believe your girl only has 200 pairs of black shoes, because that is not nearly enough! Give that girl some shoe-money!!! :D

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
boxd_up said:
No, you could NEVER get it. I really do not understand how guys can survive with just two pairs of shoes to their name.

Sheesh, don't you see? You need a different pair of shoes for different outfits, and different types of weather, and different events.

You need a different pair of shoes for short skirts, mid-knee skirts, long skirts, flared jeans, skinny jeans, dressy slacks, casual slacks, short shorts, bermuda shorts, dressy events, dress-down events, hangin'-out events, and just-running-out-to-the-mailbox "events". :p

You need a different pair of shoes for rain, snow, sleet, ice, sun, and cloudy weather! lol

You need shoes for comfort and looks, or just for looks (i.e. heels), you need something that won't give you blisters, which is sooo hard to find! The girl that is lucky enough to find that rare pair of COMFY+CUTE+HEELS+THAT+GOES+WITH+EVERYTHING will die happy! Do you know how hard it is to find a "perfect" pair of shoes??? I'm still looking, I know that much! But I've got it tougher than most - big feet, and I can't wear heels. :(

I can't believe your girl only has 200 pairs of black shoes, because that is not nearly enough! Give that girl some shoe-money!!! :D

Jeff!!!!!! keep her away from Kelly!!!!! Please!!!!!!!

·
Who am I to say this?
2,110 Posts
The reason us guys only have two pairs of shoes is that by the time you are done buying all of yours, thats all that's left for us...lol There are so many shoes around here that we don't even have room to store 'em all. :eek:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.