Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nooby just don't quite fit. My name is Robert. I organized the Dublin, Ca. Event October last year and am doing more this year...

I have been a scionlifer for 1 1/2 years... and with Scion Evo 1 year this week.

Look like a cool site.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Welcome aboard! I think you'll like it here, it is real laid back and the peeps are great!

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Hi Robert! Good to see you here! I'm looking forward to any events you put on, I had a blast at the Dublin meet last year.:)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome.....
Tammi I got some big plans for this year. We need to have a meeting in the East Bay to discuss 2006 Calendar Events.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
ScionKnight said:
Thanks for the warm welcome.....
Tammi I got some big plans for this year. We need to have a meeting in the East Bay to discuss 2006 Calendar Events.
Yep! Definitely down to take on the East Bay events with you. Gotta get out the calendar get down all the events. Gotta get together soon and figure out where we want to go.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wednesday I am going down to Santa Cruz on a Spy mission/Event probe. Do you want to come along or meet on my way back from there this Wednesday.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
ScionKnight said:
Wednesday I am going down to Santa Cruz on a Spy mission/Event probe. Do you want to come along or meet on my way back from there this Wednesday.

:( Wish I could, my fiance is leaving today and won't be back until Thursday night which means I have to drop off and pick up my daughter from daycare.

I would like to help out as much as I can with these future events.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Returned to my former self. Couldn't change my name on all the sites and it got too confusing so I am back to XBbarkeeper. I don't bartend anymore but I am stuck. That's okay, I'm still myself!!!or am I..........LOL J/K

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.