·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Them are sweet, I'll take 90% of them.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
FANTASTIC!! Great find!

I actually saw a few of those old Messerschmidts in Germany at a car show when I was there. That was before digital cameras so I'll have to check the prints.

THANKS!!

-Alex

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
man, why does it have to be in Georgia? if im planning to go to east coast, that will be one of the places that i will visit.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Heh, the '48 Crosley was similar to the xB in a number of ways...

·
Registered
501 Posts
Wow, what a cool link, thanks. I have a friend in Dallas with one of the BMW Isettas that he drives around. He found it in a junkyard in west Texas and bought it for very little. All it needed was a battery and it cranked right up.

·
Registered
172 Posts
wow... I'm soeechless. I didn't realize there was such a place. I'd really like to go visit the museum. I'd also like to see the micro cars make a comeback. if we could only convince the General Public that they didn't need those ginormous SUV's for a run to the quickie mart or dry cleaners....

Manufacturers, please bring us the Micro Cars!

·
Registered
949 Posts
some of those cars sure are funny looking it sure would be funny to see all them in one place like a car show or something... they could do it in a gas station parking lot the cars are sooooooooooo small...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.