Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not a meet, Skeeter just drove down to bring me the clear Altima lights and pick up his freshly painted Lava RS3.0 grille.

Attachments

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ThunderGod said:
i still think you should open up shop here down So. Cali :)
LOL, your killing me!:)

Yeah, I'm waiting to see the RS3.0 grill installed! He lives about an hour away, so give him some time. I posted this thread right after he left.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I looked at his front yard cam, doesn't look like he made it home yet.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
First thing in the morning, I will get some picks of the grill and pics of it installed, its looks beatifull, I love the HotLava color. ThunderGod I picked that grillup cheap, from the dealer they want $900 and its just plastic.

We get home let the dogs outonly to find a posum in the back yard, and posums jus tplay dead when they are scared, so I had to lock all the dogs in the garage. IM off to bed.

·
Registered
118 Posts
ThunderGod said:
$900 bucks! what happen to SCION pricing! :p :rolleyes:
hurry up now skeeter, its already today here in Cali.;)

$900 bucks.......

The Opossum never left. Our patterdale terrier had it cornered in the shed out back...skeeter's off on a opossum removal project.

LOL!

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Thanks Chris aka Padanky!!!! Now I can uncover the camera as well!!!

OK now that the possum has been hauled off to a creek about a mile away, I can upload the pics we took. Before you ask about the possum, it was my tool shed, in a corner, it scooped it into a trash can with a shovel, so no biggie thats twice I have hauled one off.

OK here we go, are you ready for this RS3 grill on a RS1.

First Erica brought me out one of these.

Then I turned on this, to knock the heat down.

OK here it is.

First I had to get all the bugs off from our Crystall beach run.

Before

Remove 3 plastic clips, I need to paint that one black one Hot Lava, and clean where the grill was.

Tilt the old grill out and pull up.

This thing looks absolutely BADASSSS!!!!!
Then install the new grill by inserting the bottom tabs in the peg holes next to the head lights, push the grill back, and reinstall the 2 plastic clips.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Looks good with the Billet! Leave the billet, don't paint it.

Oh yeah, No problem. I do what I can to help. One day I'll get the lights installed.

And, Pull it out into the street and take a pic from about 10 feet. Those pics don't do the grille justice.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
I want to lok at making some kind of custom grills for the 2 lower grills. The rs3 gril lmakes the billet stand out more, I wonder how those would look chrome?

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What you could do is, tape off the face of the billet and paint the top and bottom flats Lava. From front view it would look like billet only, but from the top Lava with billet highlights.

·
Registered
611 Posts
i agree!!! :D
ThunderGod said:
i still think you should open up shop here down So. Cali :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.