Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know where everyone gets the crystal ones from, but has anyone seen the metal ones? i saw them like once, does anyone know where i can get a pair of those? thanks.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
damn man, thanks, too bad its a jap site.. wish someone had them in us trying to get rid of them, they always have the good **** out there lol, any news on the kit?

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I've seen them on eBay a few times.

·
Registered
172 Posts
astroJR said:
i know where everyone gets the crystal ones from, but has anyone seen the metal ones? i saw them like once, does anyone know where i can get a pair of those? thanks.
You talking about these knobs???

·
Registered
172 Posts
astroJR said:
KapitainE Yes yes those are actually exactly them!!
They can be bought from eBay, you just have to watch out for them, the seller keyuan will post them up once he receive stock..... aletrnately you can get them from yahoo Japan, here is the search string for bB stuff on the auction site.

http://search1.auctions.yahoo.co.jp...auccat=26322&acc=jp&f=0x92&alocale=0jp&mode=1

Problem is you will need a third party to do the bidding for you. I have bought some stuff off yahoo Japan by using rinkya.com .

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Cravin said:
They remind me of the controls on my old Black and white TV, the knobs finally stripped out and we used a set of pliers to change the channel. And no I didnt grow up in hooterville. :p
Hey Pat, we were high tech at my house: Vise Grips!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts