Scion xB Forum banner

41 - 60 of 226 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Greeting just got a 2005 a xb and in about a week from now I want to drop it. I have 225/40/18 on it. What are the best and inexpensive lower springs to put stock struts? Do I need to change the stock struts? Where can I buy lower springs and have them put on at a good inexpensive price. I'm on the south side of Atlanta near the airport. Thanks for any replies. Want to ready for the hot summer!

·
BIGRAN
39 Posts
Dude, i have owned my box since April of '04 and I am embarrassed to say that I just recently began truly modding......anyhoo, I am in Douglasville and would like to find some local AtL meets........

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
I'm def love'n the wheels jus not sure about the black, I'm sure they will change color soon!! And I'm def hitting up sanitarium

·
@HFDane on Instagram
6,304 Posts
Yessir it was fun other than being cold as crap. We need more box love out there though. It's always nice shootin the shot with ya Jody. Definitely let me know where you wanna meet up Saturday.

Oh and the skunk stripe tC had Greddy on one side and Spoon on the other side. Dunno if you saw that lol.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hey everyone the name is Anthony u guys can call me Tony. I moved from NY to ATL about 4 months go and im going crazy looking for scion meets and hangout i miss NY. Hit me up with any events i know Import Alliance is coming up next weekend. hot to see some scion heads there. Almost forgot i'm in the college park, Fulton area.

·
@HFDane on Instagram
6,304 Posts
I might have saw you a little while ago in the Fayetteville area, think I remember a NY tag on a box with no side skirts?

·
@HFDane on Instagram
6,304 Posts
Awesome, I looked for you on here, I'm always down to meet new local guys. My box has changed a lot since then.

Yeah I think me and Jody (JDMpirate) are going to the varsity this Saturday around 4ish and then IA Sunday.

Were always looking for more box love in Lawrenceville at the riverside sonic meets on thursday nights around 8ish.

And we also hang out at the sonic on 155 right down from the Summit Racing store on Tuesday nights.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Nice that sounds good but i dont know ATL like that yet so i will have to meet some one close like u up there in Fayetteville. Im down to hang whenever just let me know when date and time. I will be lowering the box next week and might put on my new bumper on.

I havent been here in a while im in other sites like scionlife, bbsquad, teamscionrg, Scionevolution, scikoticks.

@ The_Doctor i will hit u up later with my info so we can hang out with the rest of the scion head. I have to go meet the wife it was nice to know u once again My name is anthony but everyone calls me TONY small world. Ok will speak.

41 - 60 of 226 Posts