Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 226 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just looking for some xbs 2 kick it with hit me up were you were you hanging im in Dallas ga but will ride to were ever :cool::D:D

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
I just moved from Atlanta area down to Jacksonville. As said the Varsity meet will bring out a bunch of Scion owners. You can check out the Scinergy website for GA events, and there are two other Scion clubs in GA; Scikotics and Scionce.

I'm coming back to GA this weekend for Formula D at Road Atlanta

·
Your Box-Fu is strong...
43 Posts
I live near Marietta, not quite so keen on taking my stock box out until I do some work on it though.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Is there a set date and place you guys meet up every week or month, my mom lives out that way and I would love to meet some new people.
Varsity Meet in Downtown, Atlanta is the first Thursday of each month. You could meet up with some ATL Scion peeps there for sure. Otherwise, hit up each clubs facebook page or website for other event/meet info.

·
Your Box-Fu is strong...
43 Posts
You southerners just need to suck it up a little that's all xD Weather hasn't been too bad recently. Supposed to be warmer tomorrow. Yeah, I think I'll definitely swing around.

·
Your Box-Fu is strong...
43 Posts
Holy crap dude, your stick shift reminds me of the hilt of my katana! I'm fucking inspired, I have GOT to find somewhere to attach a sword hilt to my stick O.O

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Holy crap dude, your stick shift reminds me of the hilt of my katana! I'm fucking inspired, I have GOT to find somewhere to attach a sword hilt to my stick O.O
Thanks the original sword came in a set. Duncan McCloud's katana, Connor McCloud's Katana, and this third random dragon katana. At the time some shops were selling the version I hacked up as Duncan's sword, but anybody who has watched the show & movies could clearly see this is not the version Duncan used.

BTW, Varsity meet is awesome, used to be a must-do monthly meet for me and one thing I miss since moving down here to FL. You can check out my Photobucket for tons of pics from past V-Meets.

Hotweelz4me Photobucket

Also you should get on importatlanta.com for local events and meets.

·
Your Box-Fu is strong...
43 Posts
Still feel kind of naked rolling up to a meet in complete stock box, my lights aren't going to be here until Saturday. Gotta get out of the apartment though.

·
Kazoku
364 Posts
Rhazi it's not about what's done to your car, but the knowledge and cool people to be around, I remember rolling up to meets in a stock box years ago, it just fuels your want to modify the box. Haha.

I will definitely be hitting up a meet, don't know where the place is, but I'm sure I will find somebody that knows when I get there.

I'm moving to Griffin btw

·
Your Box-Fu is strong...
43 Posts
Sitting at The Varsity in ATL right now. Large assortment of wheels, but haven't seen any toasters yet.

·
Kazoku
364 Posts
Anybody know of a white first gen box on 18's kenstyle style lip kit, dropped with fender flares. Looks pretty clean, works at a hibachi/sushi joint in the industrial park of Griffin?

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 226 Posts