Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
did I read somewhere that the red 002's on Steve's blue box (bBist) were a one of a kind? taller and wider if I remember correctly.

any help?

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
The 18s I dont think ever made it to running out on the streets. I think they only were on for those pics for Sportmax. At the show, they looked to be 15s. I talked to Steve immediately once I saw he had his rims, and offered to buy them. When I asked, I believe I was first in line and had a shot at them. They were 15s he told me at the time. I couldnt justify the price at the time, so they ended up going to Cassidy. Thats the way I remember it went down. As with many pre-production parts Ive seen, they end up going to a warehouse or a crusher. I dont know what happened to the 18s, but the 15s Im pretty sure are still with Cassidy.

Dion, his body kit was just a Vert kit modded to fit US spec bumpers. (which can be done for around 400-500 for a JDM body kit). Nothing really crazy about it.

Scotty

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the info. guys. I don't know why I was thinking they were 17x9 and 17x10.

I came across that older Sportmax add - nd I gotta say the red 002's on his blue box are so choice. it's all about the stance.

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Dion, his body kit was just a Vert kit modded to fit US spec bumpers. (which can be done for around 400-500 for a JDM body kit). Nothing really crazy about it.

Scotty
So is that what made it a "one off?"

Ha, I'm gonna mod my OEM kit, and make it a "one off" too! :D

(J/K Steve, where ever you are!)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts