Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whod wanna cruise up PCH and through Beverly Hills through Rodeo Dr and find something to eat around that area ? Or whod wanna just do a sunday afternoon cruise up PCH for a photoshoot ?

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just want a response from people with this GENERAL idea..whe we see how many people are itnrested then ill get to the specificx

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
I'm down for a cruise. Still haven't had the chance to cruise around with a grip of scions. So count me in :D

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
im down for that...

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ill start rackin my brain sometime tomorrow when Im off work. Unfortunatly if this happens it cant be till SEMA is over. Ill try to figure a route out and a coordinate an event to make it appealing to all.

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey guys, sorry ive been so busy with the "SEMA Crunch" that i havent had much time to think about this meet. I dont want it to be a super weak showing cuz that would be lame 3 scions caravanin through rodeo dr. I want at least a good 25 to 30 plus cars. I will start checkin out a route tonight and see whats up

any one have any points of intrests ?

·
Registered
570 Posts
check with mini bang bus, he did a Fathers day cruise through the Malibu canyons and it was a freeekin' blast, we ended up at Neptunes locker for the eats..... It was an all day deal with a couple of breaks in between.... much fun!!!

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ocxb said:
check with mini bang bus, he did a Fathers day cruise through the Malibu canyons and it was a freeekin' blast, we ended up at Neptunes locker for the eats..... It was an all day deal with a couple of breaks in between.... much fun!!!

yea i know that my meet orignally...he had skionotosh or whatever hold it..

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Down4Action1 said:
If its on a weekend that I dont have to work then Im down to cruise with everyone!! Hit me up Chris when ya have all the details!
HEY WHATS DUDE LONG TIME NO SEE:cool:

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.