Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was watching the food channel late night last night and saw that the place they ate on PCH when they built that new race car is on PCH in Malibu and its cheap good foood...anybody intrested when gas goes down if it does ?

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Sorry, a little hijack here, is anyone going to do the Brea meet this month at Walmart? It was a great turnout last time.

Hijack over.

·
Scion God
541 Posts
Yo Doob!!
Im down for a trip to Malibootay..... Just say when bro!!

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
surfcitylocal said:
Sorry, a little hijack here, is anyone going to do the Brea meet this month at Walmart? It was a great turnout last time.

Hijack over.
What day is it again and time? I didn't know it was still going.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ill start looking into it, its a small lile sit down place but its freakin good ****..so says rachel ray...its on PCH cant really miss it...seafood style food i think not really sure....

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
LuvKrssy said:
What day is it again and time? I didn't know it was still going.
Cravin is trying to get it going for Tuesday the 23rd of May. 7 PM.

·
Scion God
541 Posts
Im thinking its "The Net" on P.C.H. That place has just about been in everything from shows to movies.. Lots of inside and outside room to chow, and plenty of parking if the time is right.... Definitely down for some Lobster and Fish and chips!!! Lets get this **** going!!!

minibangbus said:
d'ya remember the name? type o food? before or after Pepperdine University?
you're talk'n about food?! I'm always interested....Sundays are best for moi.

·
Scion God
541 Posts
Heres the website with directions and menu.
WWW.NEPTUNESNET.COM

Misterflipper said:
Ill start looking into it, its a small lile sit down place but its freakin good ****..so says rachel ray...its on PCH cant really miss it...seafood style food i think not really sure....

·
Scion God
541 Posts
boxd_up_2 said:
Neptunes Net, I used to surf there at "County Line" quite often when I was in high school. We used to have our Senior ditch days there as well.
Ive stopped in for a beer or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 etc etc before back in the day... Havent been in ages but the Fish and Chips is calling!!!

·
Who am I to say this?
2,110 Posts
kartel said:
Ive stopped in for a beer or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 etc etc before back in the day... Havent been in ages but the Fish and Chips is calling!!!

Hey, it was cool meeting you and your wife at TORC, absolutely beautiful ride you've got there.

·
Scion God
541 Posts
boxd_up_2 said:
Hey, it was cool meeting you and your wife at TORC, absolutely beautiful ride you've got there.
Very Cool meeting you and your wife also!! Appreciate all the props on the ride, shes just about complete.. hopefully we'll be seeing you guys again!!

·
Registered
296 Posts
kartel said:
Hey Mike thanx for posting the Link up! I checked out the menu and now I have the sudden craving for beer and fish and chips!! Hope I can make it out that day! Sounds like its going to be fun!!! :cool:

·
Scion God
541 Posts
Down4Action1 said:
Hey Mike thanx for posting the Link up! I checked out the menu and now I have the sudden craving for beer and fish and chips!! Hope I can make it out that day! Sounds like its going to be fun!!! :cool:
Brent..
I dont think Dooby has decided on a day yet, but i seen that his idea was hijacked... Seems to be alot of hijacking going on in club xb lately.. Anyways, when Doob decides on a day, we (karen and i) will buy the first pitcher of brew!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.